DIFCO Pro 14 (Sod Peat Extruder)
DIFCO, designed and built to last for the world’s most rugged terrain. For the past 30 years, DIFCO products have been renowned for their durability, reliability, innovation and value for money. Our unique approach to design and the use of high specification components as well as close collaboration with our customers, has resulted in a range of machines providing years of trouble-free sod peat extraction.
- Hydraulic operated feed door ensuring continuous feeding of peat to the impeller mixer and auger allowing a positive mixing and emptying.
- Floating extrusion sod former designed to follow uneven surfaces
- Dual flotation 38″ tyres ensuring high floatation and ease of rolling (used OR new)
Weights and Dimensions:
- Working Length: 5.2mt
- Working Width : 3.6mt
- Transport Length: 4.7mt
- Transport Width: 2.45mt
- Weight: 3200 kg
Auger and Twin Impeller Mixer
- Large Fill Area 2.1m x 2.2m
- 14″Auger: 355mm
- 22″ Mixer: 560mm
- 150 hp Gearbox
- Main Drive Protection fitted with M12 Shear bolt
- Mixer Drive Protection fitted with 2 x M10 Shear bolts
- Machine fitted with heavy duty drive chains with Spring Loaded Tensioners
- All main bearings are fitted with single point greasing to ensure proper lubrication.
- Tractor power requirements 110hp minimum
Hydraulics / Controls
Machine Requires 2 x Double Acting Valves from the tractor:
- Up and down movement of rear door
- Up and down movement of Floating Extrusion Head and opening and closing of Extrusion Head Lid to clear any foreign objects.