DIFCO Milled Peat Ridger
The Peat Ridger is a proven, yet simple way of ridging peat. It’s fast attachment time means it doesn’t need to remain attached to a tractor therefore freeing it up for other jobs.
- Light weight construction
- Flexible blades ensuring continuous contact with the ground
- Track system resulting in minimal ground pressure
- Blades manufactured from 5052 aluminium, with stainless steel sole plates. They are lifted by a block and tackle wire rope system, ensuring that the tail of the blade always lifts last and drops first leaving a perfectly formed peat ridge from beginning to end.
- Working speed of 8-12 kph.